Kerpoof.com is a great tool teachers can use for many different learning outcomes. The best use for me is the movie making tool. The characters are cartoon-like and you can choose different backgrounds, add different moves, add words, and make the characters do many different things.

Teachers can create free accounts for themselves and their students with the kerpoof educators tab. There are lesson plans, educator tools, and movies that show what you can do with kerpoof, and how to do it. This site is very user-friendly. It is also a way to share student work with others from around the world. When you go to save a project, there is an option to share with the kerpoof community.

I can not express just how much I am loving this site!

So how can you use it in the classroom? Well students can retell a story using the movie program. They can publish their own works with the tell a story program. Students can practice spelling with the spelling program. The possibilities are endless!

Here is the video link from youtube with the how to: http://youtu.be/ahqEiUcXjKk

Please take a moment to add comments on how you would use kerpoof in your classroom. Let’s share ideas and build a learning community!